Talk about disconnects:
- Mark mutters about drilling, when all we’ve seen and heard is hammering.
- People are building a skate-board halfpipe and Mark is upset that nobody told him about it.
- The forest is still burning.
- Mark mentions an event that hasn’t even been brought up before. What event!?
- We see and hear a mysterious figure that suddenly appears behind Mark.
- And we experience Mark’s now-typical over-reaction.
Put all this together and what do we get?
I’ve no idea! But at least the art looks more carefully designed today.